Monday, April 12, 2010

Get Your Projects Ready!

wipwednesdaylogo copy

It’s time to show off your

w.i.p.’s … “works in progress.”

It’s easy, peasy …

1. Grab your camera

2. Take pictures of what you’re working on

3. Send us your pictures! email them to wipwednesday@thequiltshoppe.net.

4. In your email, tell us

… who you are and where you live (city, st, country)
… what you’re working on (quilt, tablerunner, dress, skirt, etc.)

… what fabrics you’re using, if you know.  if you don’t, just tell us it’s from your stash

… if you’re a blogger, send us your blog addy too

That’s it!

On Wednesday, April 14, we’ll have our W.I.P. Wednesday Parade.  If you don’t get your email sent in on time, don’t worry, we’ll save it and post it next month.

And … keep them coming!  We have a parade each month on the 2nd Wednesday of the month.

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. JP said...

I'm uploading my pictures now. I look forward to seeing that there are lots of people like me up their eyeball in works in progress!!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

This is a great parade. I sent off my photo last night!

Diane said...

I am working on frog pockets.

Ice Cream Recipes said...

Hi thanks for sharing thhis