Are you ready for some holiday fun?
It’s time for our 2nd Annual
holly jolly blog bingo!
All the fun begins FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10
We’ve been getting lots of emails from you, our dear friends, missing our bingo game, So I thought … why not! It’s the season for giving and definitely for having fun, and we love to do both. So, let’s play some BIngo!
Game Instructions & Rules:
1. Choose 25 words from the list below. Write them down to save for yourself AND email your list to our special bingo email HollyJollyBlogBingo@TheQuiltShoppe.net. Include your name, mailing address and blog name (this is VERY important) in your email. UPDATE: You do NOT have to have a blog to participate, but please make sure when you post comments you provide your name and email addy so we can contact you. Also, it matters not where you live, you can play our bingo game!
SUPER IMPORTANT: It is really important that you double check to see if you are a “NO-REPLY” blogger. Basically what this means is that when you post a comment, we can’t reply back to you. In the past we’ve had several winners not claim their prize because we couldn’t contact them directly to let them know they won. To check your setup and make sure everything is A-OK, read this awesome post by Jodi at Pleasant Home. She’ll get you all squared away! And, if you aren’t following her blog, you just might want to … just don’t forget to come back here and pick your words.
2. All list submissions must be received by MIDNIGHT (PST) Thursday, December 9.
3. Beginning Friday, December 10, we will post 7 words each day (weekends included). Words will be posted between 7:45 & 8 am PST until someone reaches BINGO! 4. Participants will need to check our blog each and every day to find out what words were called and cross them off your list. Warning: If you are waiting for the email copy of our blog post, you’ll most likely get it much later in the day. So be sure to check here on the blog directly.
5. As soon as you have crossed off all 25 words, please leave a comment posting “BINGO!” We will check your list against the words that have been pulled to make sure it is a good BINGO and will announce the winner in an official congratulatory blogpost. Even if someone has called “Bingo”, please continue to post “Bingo” until a winner is announced.
6. INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND BLOG FOLLOWERS TO JOIN US! Spread the word … blog about it … email your friends … tell all of your quilting buddies to come and join the fun! You can use the blog avatar (below) to add to your blogs and may copy the large graphic above to tell others about our game.
6. The purpose of this game is to provide fun and entertainment for our customers and friends. There is no obligation to purchase or participate.
We’re going to shake things up a bit this time around. Each day that we play, we’ll add something “quilty” to the basket. It could be fabric, or a pattern, maybe a notion. One thing is guaranteed, the BINGO winner will receive a huge assortment of quilting items!
Also, beginning Saturday and each day following we’ll have a daily giveaway prize. To enter for the daily prize, simply leave a comment on the previous day’s blogpost about how you’re doing with the game; for example, “I got three words today!” Or, “I love drinking “hot chocolate” by the “Christmas Tree" (making up a sentence with the words you got for that day). As time progresses you may just want to post “I only need three words!” Have fun with it! Remember though to see the note above about being a “no-reply” blogger.
Only one (1) prize will be awarded each day, and only one (1) grand prize will be awarded.
We hope you will all join us for this special holiday treat!
Choose 25 words from the list below. Write them down to save for yourself AND email your list to our special bingo email HollyJollyBlogBingo@TheQuiltShoppe.net. Include your name, mailing address and blog name (this is VERY important) in your email. UPDATE: You do NOT have to have a blog to participate, but please make sure when you post comments you provide your name and email addy so we can contact you. Also, it matters not where you live, you can play our bingo game!
Deadline to get your email with your words submitted is:
MIDNIGHT (PST) Thursday, December 9.
|bells||family||Mary & Joseph||sleigh bells|
|berries||festival of lights||memories||snow|
|candle||Frosty the Snowman||myrhh||St. Nick|
|carols||glad tidings||oh holy night||stocking stuffer|
|chestnut||Hallelujah Chorus||pecan pie||tobbogan|
|choir||ho, ho, ho||pine cone||tree|
|christmas||holiday||pine needles||tree skirt|
|Christmas Eve||holly||plum pudding||trumpet|
|Christmas Village||holly berries||poinsettia||turkey|
|Comet||icicles||pumpkin pie||whipped cream|
|cookie exchange||ivy||red||white elephant|
|cranberries||Jingle Bells||ribbon||Winter Wonderland|
|deck the halls||lights||season||wrapping paper|
|dolls||little drummer boy||silent night||yams|
|dreidel||luminarias||silver bells||yule log|