Are you ready for some holiday fun?
It’s time for our 1st Annual
holly jolly blog bingo!
All the fun begins MONDAY, DECember 14
game instructions & rules:
1. Choose 25 words from the list below. Write them down to save for yourself AND email your list to our special bingo email HollyJollyBlogBingo@TheQuiltShoppe.net. Include your name, mailing address and blog name (this is VERY important) in your email. UPDATE: You do NOT have to have a blog to participate, but please make sure when you post comments you provide your name and email addy so we can contact you. Also, it matters not where you live, you can play our bingo game!
2. All list submissions must be received by MIDNIGHT (PST) Sunday, December 13.
3. Beginning Monday, December 14, we will post 7 words each day (weekends included). Words will be posted at 7 am PST until someone reaches BINGO!
4. Participants will need to check our blog each and every day to find out what words were called and cross them off your list.
5. As soon as you have crossed off all 25 words, please leave a comment posting “BINGO!” We will check your list against the words that have been pulled to make sure it is a good BINGO and will announce the winner in an official congratulatory blogpost. Even if someone has called “Bingo”, please continue to post “Bingo” until a winner is announced.
6. INVITE YOUR FRIENDS AND BLOG FOLLOWERS TO JOIN US! Spread the word … blog about it … email your friends … tell all of your quilting buddies to come and join the fun! You can use the blog avatar (below) to add to your blogs and may copy the large graphic above to tell others about our game.
6. The purpose of this game is to provide fun and entertainment for our customers and friends. There is no obligation to purchase or participate.
The BINGO winner will receive a huge assortment of quilting items as shown below. Highlights of this wonderful prize include a complete fat quarter bundle of Hushabye by Tula Pink, a jelly cake of Aster Manor by 3 Sisters, a brand new Sampler Pack from Moda’s 2009 Fall Market Release, assorted patterns and notions.
Also, beginning Tuesday and each day following we’ll have a daily giveaway prize. To enter for the daily prize, simply leave a comment on the previous day’s blogpost about how you’re doing with the game; for example, “I got three words today!” Or, “I love drinking “hot chocolate” by the “Christmas Tree" (making up a sentence with the words you got for that day). As time progresses you may just want to post “I only need three words!” Have fun with it!
Only one (1) prize will be awarded each day, and only one (1) grand prize will be awarded.
Each day we’ll have a different discounted item just for that day.
We hope you will all join us for this special holiday treat!
|bubble lights||food||noel||St. Nick|
|candy||Frosty the Snowman||nutcracker||stocking|
|candy cane||fruitcake||Oh, Holy Night||stocking cap|
|cedar||glad tidings||party||table runners|
|chocolate||ho, ho, ho||poinsettia||tree skirt|
|Christmas Eve||holly berries||presents||vacation|
|Christmas Village||hope||pumpkin pie||Vixan|
|comfort||Jack Frost||ribbon||white elephant|
|cookie exchange||Jingle Bells||Rudolph||winter|
|Dancer||lantern||Silent Night||wrapping paper|
|deck the halls||linens||silver bells||yams|
|decorations||little drummer boy||skiing||yule|