Thursday, July 2, 2009

Village Charm

Village Charm by Robin Betterley for Wilmington Prints 

Here at our home, holiday decorations have varied over the years.  But one thing has been constant – our Christmas Village.  Each year I tell myself I’m not going to buy anymore “houses” and each year I fail miserably on my promise.  I’ve even made my kids promise not to buy me any, and they occasionally slip too when they see one that “Mom can’t live without.”  Last year I was pretty well behaved; I only bought one.  We won’t count, though, that I walked out of the store with 3 bags of trees, lights, people, and other adorable accessories.  After all, technically, they’re not “houses”.   I’m addicted, and my kids are addicted for me, too.

When our Wilmington rep brought over the cap cards for this collection, I just knew we had to have it.  The free quilt pattern is called “Oh, So Charming,” and I think that describes this collection perfectly!

What are some of your favorite Christmas traditions?

Oh, So Charming Quilt Kit by Robin Betterley 

Village Charm - Panel #76269-743 Village Charm - Repeating Stripe #76270-400 Village Charm - Village Stack #73272-173
Village Charm - Candle Toss Ivory #76274-173 Village Charm - Pine Needle Texture Ivory #76276-112 Village Charm - Pine Needle Texture Dark Green #76276-777
Village Charm - Stars Dk. Red #76277-335 Village Charm - Stars Med. Blue #76277-445 A Village Charm - Stars. Dk. Blue #76277-495

3 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Nice collection of Christmas fabrics.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Bradie Sparrow said...

I am a complete and total sucker for Christmas fabrics. Thanks for sharing!!

Kathy said...

I love this pattern - would you add a new link as I'm unable to access the current one. Thanks!