Tomorrow we’ll be hosting our first “Finished Friday” parade! It’s always fun seeing your works in progress and now we want to see your completed projects. It can be anything recently completed … both stitched and non-stitched. It can be home decor, crafty, quilty, clothing, just about anything. Did you make something special for the 4th of July holiday? We’d love to see it!
We’ve already been receiving your entries and you won’t be disappointed!
Send your entries to email@example.com, subject: Finished Friday.
Your email should include the following:
1. Your name and location (city, state, country)
3. A description of your item
4. Materials used
5. Did you make it for yourself or was it a gift? Is there a story behind it?
6. Do you have a blog? Send us your blog address too!
7. Are you on Facebook and/or Twitter? Send those addresses too.
Pass the word along and invite your friends to join the parade. Feel free to use the banner above to share on your blogs and/or facebook.