Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Drum Roll, Please!

We received this sweet little email this morning …

“What happened to Day Four?”

Day four, day four … hmmmm … OMGosh! DAY FOUR!

So terribly sorry :-( We’ve been grabbing every spare minute we can putting together new BOMS (which you’ll be seeing in the next 24 hours, scouts honor!) and looking at all the brochures and fliers and pamphlets will all the coolest new patterns trying to pick which ones we think you’ll love the best (do you have any idea how hard that is!)

First, I must congratulate you all. Your creativity reaches much farther than just your quilting expertise. I did, in fact, have a very easy phrase in mind …

Quilting, Pittsburgh Style!”

and several of you wrote just that, or “Pittsburgh Style Quilting.”

But we got some really creative and fun ones, too!

“Stepping out in style to see all the magnificent quilting going on in Pittsburgh!”

“I found my quilting style in Pittsburgh!”

“Pittsburgh ladies are quilting in style.”

Quilting fans had lots of style in Pittsburgh!”

“Whatever your style of quilting entails, Pittsburgh is your destination!”

“Quilting with Fig Tree fabrics is really in style when you’re from Pittsburgh!”

Okay – so here they are! The four lucky winners, each receiving 10 fat quarters from the new Mill House Inn collection from Fig Tree.

Betty Meyer

Sandy Bovee

Kaye Prince

JB

Congratulations! and thank you all so much for playing with us. We’ve had a blast!

3 comments:

Betty said...

Thank you so much. I am so excited to be one of the winners- a first for me. I love that fabric and it will be a joy to play with it, plan for it, and sew it. I can hardly believe it. Betty

DeAnna Julie Dodson said...

Whew! I'm glad there really was a Day Four. :D

Congratulations to all the winners. I'm looking forward to all the new stuff!

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners! Enjoy!!